MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT LAWSUIT INFORMATION
In a study conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, automobile accidents are the most prevalent type of personal injury case in the United States. It appears that negligence is the primary cause for car crashes and accidents. In the instance of negligence, the negligent party would be required to pay for any restitution in damages they caused from their reckless driving. Every ten seconds, there is a car accident in the United States. By seeking out the help of the experienced Chicago, Illinois motor vehicle accident attorneys of Fitz Law, you can feel rest ensured you will have the best protection and best chance to get monetary compensation for your injuries.
There are numerous factors that the court uses to determine whether or not a driver was negligent, including:
- Was the driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- Was the speed limit obeyed?
- Did the driver fail to signal while turning?
- Was the driver on the wrong side of the road?
- Were traffic signs or signals obeyed?
- Were weather or traffic conditions disregarded?